Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Goal for 2013

Amelia, Snowman & Anna - rocking out the New Year!

I've seen a lot of blogs where people do daily things for a year, a photo a day, a drawing a day, sew something everyday. I love the idea but I just don't think I have the time everyday, so I thought what if I do a weekly thing?

Hmmmm,  what should I do?

Ideas for my weekly project:

1.) Weekly Drawing
2.) De-clutter  - the house and the scary basement
3.) Weekly anthropomorphic print
4.) Blog more - yeah I know I have slacked off blogging a bit this past year.

Then again, maybe I am putting too much pressure on myself. Maybe this is the year to take some time off and go slow.

But then again, that basement is a nightmare and I already spent an hour down there today cleaning out a tiny bit... it's for sure on the to-do list this year.

Hmmmm, something to think about... 
I have time, it's only day one of 2013!

1 comment:

Saralyn said...

great goals! visiting you from the etsy advertisers team! new follower!

Saralyn

www.studiomaisonblog.us