Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What I'm watching - Fantastic Mr. Fox


Santa brought me this DVD for Christmas "The Fantastic Mr Fox", I'm not one to own many movies for myself. We have a lot for the girls but I don't really watch many movies over and over. But this is one I really wanted to add to our little movie library. 


First I love stop motion movies and this one is done so well! The movement, lighting and styling of the characters is so wonderful. I can really appreciate the time it takes to make a movie like this. I would love to work on a movie like this. Meanwhile the girls and I will continue to make our homemade versions of stop motion movies.


If you haven't watched Mr. Fox yet, it's totally worth it!


As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

1 comment:

bob said...

Big fan of Fantastic Mr. Fox!