Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Brian!

Today is Brian's birthday and I wanted to make a list of why he is my husband and best friend!

-He takes care of us
-He loves me for me
-He is a wonderful Pops (Dad)
-He makes me breakfast in bed almost every weekend!
-He is so calm and laid back (sometime too calm, he seems to move in slow motion. But I am always in high gear, always moving. I guess opposites do attract.)
-He makes time to read and play with the girls everyday
-He has a big soft heart
-He works hard
-He tells me the truth
-He respects and supports my work and passions no matter how crazy they sound. (you want to build what with 300 milk jugs?)
-He is smart but has no ego

-He has no enemies, he gets along with everyone he meets
-He is a good dancer
-He listens to me
-He makes us laugh
-He is my best friend!

We love you Pops and are so lucky to have you in our lives.
Happy Birthday!

Photo: Brian was in the school's parents play and won the one and only award given out each year. The Ham award... he is our big ham and we love him!

No comments: