Monday, April 4, 2011

Meet Groucho


Meet Groucho, the newest member of our family. He is an 11 week old shih tzu rescue puppy and cute as a button. It's been a year and a half since our Bud passed on and we were finally ready to get another dog. Truth be told, the night we took this guy home I was up half the night thinking I had made a big mistake, maybe it wasn't the right time. But the next day I felt much better and he has been a joy. The girls love him to pieces!

His name was a big debate, the four of us had a hard time deciding. It was either going to be Cricket, Widget or Groucho. In the end my sweet Anna gave in, she was the hold out against Groucho. I liked all three names. Don't you love his little half mustache!

1 comment:

Beth said...

So cute! Congrats on Groucho! LOVE his half mustache :).