Monday, April 11, 2011

From sketch to hand

I love it when I draw a sketch and the end product looks as I imagined. Sometimes between the sketch, creating the pattern and sewing things can get pretty wonky. 

You really can't tell how something will turn out until you fill it with stuffing and by then there is no turning back, just starting over to rework the pattern. So it's awesome when it works the first time out of the gate!  Goldie the Fox was made with the same pattern as the raccoon, I just had to tweak his tail and face

I recently listed these two character in my etsy shop.

1 comment:

Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox said...

so adorable! your final items come out looking just like the original sketch! mine never do!
lol!
- Tsuki

P.S. You still have time to finish up your Crafty Challenge project! The new deadline for entries is this Friday, April 15th! Come and play!