Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sneaking Candy


Since Halloween I have caught Anna sneaking candy a few times. The other week she came into my office and gave me a big hug and said "I love you Mama". During that sweet hug I could smelled the sweet aroma of chocolate on her breath. I asked if she was sneaking candy again. She gave me a sheepish smile and hid her face in my leg. I told her if she was hungry to let me know and we would get a good snack for her.

Later that night Brian was getting the girls ready for bed and called me into their room. He showed me the pile of Hersey Kiss wrappers that filled the barbie car. I had a small candy dish of kisses in the living room and she had eaten them ALL! We figured there must have been at least twenty kisses in that bowl that she had eaten all at once! I was shocked she was not sick that night.

Needless to say... there are no more bowls of kisses in this house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but i've gotta side with your daughter on this one. ; )