Monday, August 2, 2010

Memory Monday - 1978 Pixie

This is a photo of me in 1978 in my Girl Scout Pixie uniform. This was take on the front porch of our Bissell Hills house in Bellefontaine Neighbors, Mo, I lived here until 2nd grade. I always love girl scouts and have many fond memories. At this age I remember playing games and making crafts. I remember making a shellacked bagel with a little mouse on it that hung in our kitchen for years and an egg carton Christmas angel that I think my mom still has. I still have the GS pixie pin I am wearing on my shirt. It's stored away in my pink ballerina music box along with other mementos from my childhood.

3 comments:

Creative Minds said...

Isn't it great to remember good things from the past and have pictures to look back on? :)
I have memories from when I as 3. lol

Pam said...

Cute pic! Reminds me of when I was a bluebird. Was too young to be a brownie or girl scout. I'm grew up in Hazelwood my first 9 years.

Melody said...

Aw, too cute