Thursday, November 12, 2009

What can you make with 250 milk jugs?

So Brian thought I was bananas when I said I wanted to build an igloo out of 250+ milk jugs. I reminded him that we were both artist and we should be doing fun and wacky things like this. Plus, I really thought the girls would have fun building it with me and what a great memory they would have... I picture 20 years from now..."remember the year Mom built a igloo with milk jugs".

I am building it in the basement in three sections so we can move it to the front yard in December. The girls are already so excited.... Oh, it's going to be so cool!

4 comments:

Teddy Started It said...

OMG! How fun are you?!? And where on earth have you been storing all those milk jugs?

Annie Rose said...

WOW! This is so cool! I would have loved this when I was little. Heck -- I would love it now! They will have great memories in that magical igloo.

And yes... where are you getting all of those jugs? :)

Design Lab 443 said...

I asked all my friends, family and mommy friends to save them for me they are filling up my garage!

take a look at this... http://designlab443.blogspot.com/2009/09/milk-jug-mama.html

Mary said...

I want one! Can't wait to see the final product.